Marriage is the topic today and simply I will just quote some verses in the Holy Bible regarding it. Just something to think about for those of us who are married ... Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
- For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. Ephesians 5:31
- Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. Ephesians 5:33
- Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy vanity: for that is thy portion in this life, and thy labour which thou takest under the sun. Ecclesiastes 9:9
- Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. 1Corinthians 7:3
- Wives submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them. Colossians 3:18-19
- Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it,... Ephesians 5:25
- Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. Proverbs 5:15