Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Book Loot Giddy


It's been almost 3 weeks since my last BLG post.  Here's what I've gotten since then ...

Won:
India Was One

Thanks Kathy @I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


Kindle Ebook Freebies:
Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)



Christmas in High Heels (A High Heels Mystery, #3.5)



Crossroads



The Night Before Christmas



This Very Moment



Torn Souls



World War One: History in an Hour



For Review:
All Fall Down

Already reviewed HERE


Still looking for my reading mojo!  In the meantime, I've been staying afloat this month by reading the books I committed to review otherwise it'd be pretty much cricket sounds here. 

How about you?  Any fun book loot?

1 comment:

  1. I love free Kindle books, it's a great way to sample new authors, although I do believe my Kindle just might explode one day :). Fingers crossed that you find your reading mojo. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates