If I was computer savvy I'd photoshop this and make it glow to match the glow on my face!! What a thrill!! Thank you Brenda at WV Stitcher and Kaylee at Kaylee's Bookshelf for honoring me with this coveted The Versatile Blogger Award. You young gals rock!! --To my readers, make sure to check them out if you haven't done so already.
Here's how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 10-15* bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
*(Brenda says 15 and Kaylee says 10... looks like there was a change somewhere... things that make you go hmmm.)
Seven Things About Me:
1. I like the rain. Don’t like the worms that results from it but the weather is perfect to be cozy in bed ...and playing in the rain is fun too!
2. Pet peeve... when people don't wash their hands after going to the restroom!
3. I wanted to grow up to be Wonder Woman. She was gorgeous, can make people tell the truth, and had that awesome invisible plane!
4. I donated my hair twice to Locks of Love.
5. I pay off my credit card bills every month.
6. Being a mother is my most favorite calling.
7. I love being married to my dear husband. He completes me. He's my Superman! ...and I'm his Wonder Woman! :D
Now, I share the joy and bestow the following wonderful book bloggers The Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Geeb's Book Club -- simply gives honest and thoughtful reviews with no extra hoopla ...love it!
2. Tina's Book Reviews -- great reviews and selections of YA books ...I'm a big fan!
3. A Thousand Books with Quotes --original way of blogging through quotes ...fascinating!
4. Chachic's Book Nook --this young gal's love for reading and book community is infectious!
5. The Reading Life -- here you'll find other 21st century books not on the fad list.
6. Random Ramblings -- good book/movie reviewer that also cares about causes.
7. The Nerd's Wife -- her blog has it all! I can't imagine this gal ever getting more than 2hrs of sleep!
8. Dearest Dreams -- book reviews with some food recipes ... gotta love it!
9. BookHounds -- wide range of books, contests, and good reviews.
10. Bookmarked! -- dedicated book blogger ... reviews are insightful and thorough.
Okay, ten for now and perhaps I'll reserve the other five for later! :)