Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Book Loot Giddy

I didn't go book shopping crazy this week.  And I'm pretty giddy about getting City of Bones for 99 cents!  I'm one of few that hasn't gotten to it yet.  Oh, I'm pretty jazzed about getting a book in the mail.  Receiving a book through snail mail is still the best.  Thanks Mr. Barber! :)

Kindle ebook purchases:
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

(99 cents)


Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins, #1)

(free)


The Pastor's Wife

(free)


For Review (Thank you Mr. Barber):
The Secret Life of Copernicus H. Stringfellow: Surreptitious Superhero



How about you?  How book loot giddy are you?  Receive anything fun?

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't pass up City of Bones either. Although I've read it before, it was so long ago I need to read it again before I can continue the series. Great stuff! Happy Reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got City of Bones! that's cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope you enjoy City of Bones! I absolutely LOVE Cassandra Clare's books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates