Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Book Loot Giddy


I was super giddy this week.  I had a couple of surprises come in the mail.  On Wednesday, I received When She Woke ..Autumn found it and she sent it to me as promised.  What an honest and generous woman!  I appreciate your integrity Autumn!  Moreover, this evening when I got home from work, I was thrilled to see The Color of Tea waiting for me.  I was surprised about this one because I wasn't sure it'd get to me since I was late in sending my address.  Woohoo, so happy I got it!  Isn't the cover lovely?  ~Thank you so much authors ..Ms Tunnicliffe and Ms Jordan!!

Won:
The Color of Tea: A Novel


*Thank you Susan @Suko's Notebook

When She Woke


*Thank you Autumn @From the TBR Pile

Kindle ebook purchases (got it for free unless otherwise stated):
Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #3)



Fairy Tale Fail

(99 cents)


Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #1)



Untraceable (The Nature of Grace, #1)



J.K. Rowling Harry Potter to the Casual Vacancy: A J.K. Rowling Biography 2012
by A McNamara


How about you?  Any fun loot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates