Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books Reviewed in Collage

Picture collage of books I reviewed in January and February of 2012


My favorites in this batch:
  • Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
  • Christmas Jars Reunion by Jason F. Wright
  • My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
  • Sherlock Holmes Investigates by Arthur Conan Doyle

Books read in this batch but have not been reviewed yet:
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  • Remy Broussard's Christmas by Kittie Howard
  • The Lost Saints of Tennessee by Amy Franklin-Willis

Here are the links to the reviews:

January:
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Blind Side,The by Michael Lewis
Christmas Jars Reunion by Jason F. Wright
Heartless by Diana Palmer
Man in the Dark by Paul Auster
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Sherlock Holmes Investigates by Arthur Conan Doyle
Small Steps by Louis Sachar
Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
Wizard of Oz, The by L. Frank Baum

February:
Catcher in the Rye, The by J.D. Salinger
Charlotte's Web by E. B. White
Gift, The by Richard Paul Evans
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Rumpelstiltskin retold by Donna Diamond
Smartest Woman I Know, The by Ilene Beckerman
Too Clever by Julia E. Antoine
Total Memory Workout by Cynthia R. Green

Side note:  Few of the book cover images are different from the actual book images I read from.  For some reason the pictures I have would not transfer to Picasa so I had to find other images.

4 comments:

  1. You've had a couple of productive reading months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. --Thanks BQ. :)

    --It was actually overall slow months ..if you notice, many of the books are short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinky,
    I love reading all of your reviews. I'd love to have you do one for my book "Hope's Journey" but I can't seem to find any contact info for you. If you're interested, please email me s.worlton@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates