Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Know Me Better: Holiday Edition

Yay! I'm glad this meme is back!!

Go HERE to join the fun!

This week's questions:

Red or Green?
I like the color green but red looks better on me.

Favorite Christmas Carol?
That's a hard one!  There's so many awesome songs.  Umm, a classic one I like is "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" then there's a new to me song that I discovered 2-3 years ago that I fell in love with sung by a Chinese Filipino called, "Christmas In Our Hearts" by Jose Mari Chan.



What do you want for Christmas?
Items:  Wi-fi at home; books; Amazon gift card; a maid; surprise me.
Non-item:  truly feel the spirit of Christmas; spending time with family, relatives, and friends.

Favorite Holiday Treat?
I really don't make anything traditional nor do I seek anything special during this holiday so there isn't a favorite.  I like chocolate, mint, and something creamy in texture so a combination of those would be fabulous!

Favorite Holiday Tradition?
Christmas Eve potluck at my parents.  However, I'm looking for one for just my nuclear family so I'm open to suggestions.

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
 

4 comments:

  1. You should read my answer at Kathy's blog...

    Merry Christmas Jinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy .. same to you! --OK Freda I'll head over there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates