Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Books I Read in 2012



This week's topic:  Top Ten Books I Read In 2012

In alphabetical order:

1.
Charlotte's Web



2.
Christmas Jars Reunion



3.
Forget Me Not



4.
The Lost Saints of Tennessee: A Novel



5.
Man of La Mancha



6.
Sherlock Holmes Investigates:  Stories



7.
Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #1)

I actually like the entire 6 prequels


8.
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas



9.
Taste



10.
To Kill a Mockingbird



How about you? What are some of your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. Love that your post is in alphabetical order as opposed to LOVE order because honestly, it can be SO hard to pick a TOP favorite! Hmm...I see a good mix of genres and classics there...ooh, TKAMB! LOVE that book! Great list Jinky...here's to another great year of reading ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really curious about Cameron Jace's books. they have stunning covers and the idea that they're derived from fairy tales makes me eager to read them. I have to get started on them soon. :)

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GMR!! --Oh Janus, I hope you were able to get the series when they were 99cents! Great books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates