Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 1, 2013

The Friday 56: Angelfall by Susan Ee

Hosted by Freda's Voice.
 
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link your post.

I've heard many rave reviews of this book. I've yet to get to it.  :/

Not a bad price for it too ... under $4 on Amazon.


ebook =$3.47
print =$3.65

"The angels turn and swing past the sea of cars again, as though to sniff the air for prey.  I can barely find the Hummer again even though I saw where they stopped.  Obi's men know their camouflage all right. " pg 56%.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read this one!
    My Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could not put this down read in 2 days, great characters, fantastic storyline. Excellent read. Hope there is more to come!

    Maycee Greene (TeakaToys - H1 Accessories)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates