Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Six Word Saturday: Loved Ones Passed On

(Click on image to join the fun!)

"TWO RELATIVES PASSED ON THIS WEEK"

My husband and I each lost a loved one from each side of our families this week.  Coincidently both passed on this Tuesday. 

I will miss my sister (my sister's sister-in-law, but we consider ourselves sisters too) greatly.  She suffered a heart attack last Saturday and didn't recover.  Her battle with muscular sclerosis has finally ended at 52.  She was a beautiful person.  She was genuinely kind and family oriented.  Her smiles so bright and hugs so warm.  My kids lost an awesome aunt.  I love you, L.

I don't know much about my nephew-in-law.  The true details of his passing has not filtered in to us yet.  But certainly young at 32 to pass on.  My heart especially goes out to my sister-in-law.  I can imagine how heart wrenching it must be to bury your own child. 

We are sad that we will no longer see our loved ones in this earthly life but find comfort that they are at peace in the spirit world learning more about the plan of happiness and that one day we will be reunited with them in due time.

I'm glad that these past few days of the A to Z challenge were pre-done so there have been posts here.  However, I haven't been able to reply to the comments lately, I apologize.  I will get to them. 

Funerals next week so next week might be different here.  The posts might be late, too dry, or none at all.  But it could also be lively in recognition or celebration of life.  Either way, now you'll have a good idea of why.

Hug your love ones now and tell them that you love them.  Do this often.

11 comments:

  1. Sincere condolences. I wrote about an absent friend this week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my sympathy goes out to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my Condolences to you and yours


    http://myblog-lunchbreak.blogspot.com/2014/04/1425.html


    much love...
    gillena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your losses. Peace to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad for your loss, wishing you all comfort at this time, especially the children. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear this. I'll say a couple of prayers for you, your families, and your loved ones who have passed. God bless.
    ~Katie
    Visiting from 6WS

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry for you and your families. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sorry to hear of so much loss in your families right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My deep gratitude for your kind words, everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates