Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year
Here's my top ten in no particular order (click image for Amazon profile):
Click title to read my review (rated each 5 stars):
1. Does This Insecurity Make Me Look Fat? -- brought me to tears
2. Savor -- this author can write!
3. The Faerie War -- excellent ending to this trilogy
4. Death's Academy -- a surprise winner!
5. Luminescense -- great end to this middle school book series
6. The Sacrament --wonderful picture book
7. 7-day Christian -- inspiring
8. Memories of Me -- fantastic comprehensive resource book
9. Diaries of Two Mad Black Mormons --incredibly hilarious and spiritual to boot; my #1 recommendation of the year
10. The Quantum Breach -- clean and informative thriller