Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF: Book Blogger Pride


Who's ready for the weekend?! I know I am! I'm introducing a new(ish) feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers. Feel free to get involved by linking up at the bottom. If not, I'd love to read your responses in the comments. Thanks! (Ginger @GRreads)

This Friday's question:
Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

My answer:
I spend too much time in writing my reviews (though it may not seem like it) so I take great pride in them because the words/thoughts are mine and often carefully chosen.  It's a great feeling of accomplishment when a review has been posted.  I take pride in the reaching even one person to be moved by a post I made.  I take pride in my effort to inform, encourage, and be a positive example to this wonderful book blogging community.  I take pride in the associations I've made through blogging.  I take pride in the many things I've learned from this blogging experience. 

Blogging is time consuming and hard work but rewarding.  It's a great self-esteem booster. :)

My Week's Recap (2/10-2/16):
  • TGIF: Love Stories
  • Misc.: Librarian Button
  • Book Review:  The Gift by Richard Paul Evans
  • Misc.:  Valentine Treats
  • Author-Book Profile:  Taste by Kate Evangelista
  • RAK Giveaway Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates