Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Help: Having "Reply" Problems



I went HERE and finally change into the comment thread system so that I would be able to reply to comments individually.  Well, there is now a "reply" section to all the comments left on my posts however IT doesn't work for me.  I click on "reply" so that I could reply to a comment someone left on my post but then nothing!  I tried it logged on and off my blog and still nothing.  I also tried to "reply" to another blog's and nothing there either.  Oh please, someone help me figure out how I can reply to comments.  I tried Google and I couldn't find anything helpful.

I'd be so ever grateful for any help to solve this dilemma.

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates