Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Come Listen to Living Prophets

I can imagine what you may be saying ..living prophets? Yep, we do have living prophets (leader and apostles) today. When you think about, why not? We need as much guidance now, if not more, as in biblical days. But I'm not here to preach or argue but to invite. Pray about it and find out for yourself.

Twice a year (first weekend in April and October) members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints worldwide gather together (general conference) to listen to living prophets via in person at Salt Lake City, through satellite, or Internet. During this time we hear Church leaders speak on various spiritual topics.

I'm struggling with certain things so I have specific questions that I want spiritual direction on (including this blog). I've written them down and will look for answers in the conference. It may come in a talk, music, or prayer ...I will be open to the Spirit.

You might have some questions too or curious about the Church so I invite you to listen ...

Saturday and Sunday: 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm MDT. Go to LDS.org to find out more and watch the conference.

2 comments:

  1. I knew it was Conference Weekend, but today the day got away from me. Tomorrow I will watch it live on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great, wasn't it?! --I had missed part of it too (Sat) ..watched it at home with distractions so I went back that night and watched online what I missed. --Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates