Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Spring TBR


This week's topic: Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list (could be new releases or just books you hope to read this spring).

Okay, I'll be going with the books I hope to read since I don't particularly follow what's upcoming.

Here's my list in alphabetical order by author:

1.
Saving June



2.
Descended by Blood



3.
To Kill a Mockingbird



4.
The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)



5.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)



6.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)




7.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



   

8.
Big Fish



9.
Man of La Mancha



10.
Hope's Journey



What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates