Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 15, 2012

Here Comes the Boom!

This is my kind of movie!  I needed some cheering up and for the hour and forty-five minutes that this was on, I was definitely cheered.  I laughed, cried, and was inspired.  I came out of this motion picture, happy.  It was laugh out loud funny and heartwarming.  The ultimate recipe for a winning film!  Thanks Honey for a great movie choice for our date night.

The cast was incredible.  They all were a perfect fit.  Every role was important to the story and I couldn't help but fall in love with them all!  They all contributed to conveying the message of conquering fears, dreams, goals, and much more.  I love, love, love this movie! See it and you'll understand. 

Here Comes the Boom had a lot of heart and you know I love hearts!  I give it 5 stars ..a must see! Now, this needs to be written into a book and I'm on it like white on rice!  :)


“Without music life would be a mistake”

In the comedy Here Comes the Boom, former collegiate wrestler Scott Voss (Kevin James) is a 42-year-old apathetic biology teacher in a failing high school. When cutbacks threaten to cancel the music program and lay off its teacher (Henry Winkler,) Scott begins to raise money by moonlighting as a mixed martial arts fighter. Everyone thinks Scott is crazy – most of all the school nurse, Bella (Salma Hayek) – but in his quest, Scott gains something he never expected as he becomes a sensation that rallies the entire school.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard the buzz about this being a fun movie. Happy to know it really is. There's nothing like a good laugh to warm the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree with your last statement Kittie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates