Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 21, 2013

Book Loot Giddy 6/21


Look what came in the mail today.  The Wedding Letters by Jason F. Wright, sequel to The Wednesday Letters that I loved (review here)!  Aahh!!!  This has been on my top wish list for 3 years!!  It finally went on sale at Deseret Books.  It went for $6.99 so I secured a copy and it came today.  Woot woot!!  ~I hope it's great. :)


The Wedding Letters (Wednesday Letters)

I also got these in the mail today.  The first book I purchased and the second I received for review.  Look for my spotlight and giveaway on Bedtime Math next week ..I took a peek and my kids and I are loving it already!!


In the Dark Streets Shineth: A 1941 Christmas Eve Story mine came with DVD
Bedtime Math

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates