Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Loot Giddy


Yay, I got my reading mojo back!  It feels fantastic!!  Now I just have to find more time to write the reviews (and several others I haven't gotten to)for the 4 books I read this week.  Yes, 4 books!!  Full length books at that too.  Not novelettes or picture books.  And even more fantastic is that it felt great reading printed books.  I've been so busy with loading my Kindle with ebooks and reading ebooks for author reviews that getting back to the feel of a printed book was just the best!  Anyway, Jinky is Reading ...finally! ... again.  :D

Here's my loot ... and how about you?  Get anything exciting?

Borrowed from the library:
A Winter Dream; Lola and the Boy Next Door; Major Pettigrew's Last Stand; The Perks of being a Wallflower; The Inn at Rose Harbor

Bought (printed books):
Loving Frank; Ender's Shadow; Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet; The Lucky One; Lovely Boes; The Five People You Meet in Heaven; The Lacuna; Revolutionary Road

Kindle Freebies:
Story of a Comfort Girl; Brightest Kind of Darkness; Up from Slavery; Easter's Lilly; Happy Valentine's Slay

Smashwords Freebies:
Harp Lessons; The Corruption of Mila; Just Little Faith

4 comments:

  1. I could comment on several, but I'll just say I loved The Lacuna, although I listened to the audio. Enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I loved Brightest Kind of Darkness, it was fantastic. I have Lucid, but haven't started it yet. I have heard great things about Stephanie Perkins and her books, I borrowed Anna and the French Kiss, but haven't read it yet. Happy reading.

    Katie ~ My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed Perks and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stoppin' by ladies. I swung by your pad to say hello and such. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates