Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday #5


This week I'm thankful for central heating (and air conditioning for that matter).  Our central air is on 24/7 in our home because my husband describes himself as "delicate" and needs to be at a comfortable temperature year round so heat or cold is always on depending on the season.  Terrific for the family but not on the pocket books.  Well, my hubby's pocket book because if it was all up to me, we'd be wearing thermal undies and tons of blankets during the winter and have portable fans during the summer.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Our local newspaper contained an article last year about how men and women disagree over heating/cooling temperatures. I smiled when I read it because hub and I disagree as well (with hub being more 'delicate,' in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two peas in a pod. Thanks for stoppin' by Kittie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the winter the daughters and I are always cranking the heat up. In the summer the dear husband is always cranking the air conditioning up. Neither season is very easy on the pocketbook around here.



    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to live in a place that has central heating and aircon! We just roast or fry here in South Africa where I live. You can find my Gratitude Thursday here:http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/2013/02/gratitude-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates