Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blogger problems ..HELP!

Am I doing something wrong or have I stumbled into a Blogger glitch?  Sometimes I can post a comment and sometimes I can't ... on other blogs and even on mine!  For some reason when I go to comment, it turns me into a signed-off mode.  So I choose Google Account to post the comment and it takes me to the Blogger sign in screen where I then sign in again but it doesn't post and repeats the Blogger sign in cycle!  It's so frustrating because my time is limited already and this is just wasting my time and energy!!  Gggrrrrrrrr!!  ~Is there anyone that can help me ...please please please?  I'd sure appreciate it. 

In the meantime, thank you to those who wished me well on my anniversary ... we had fun but it was just incredibly too short of a celebration!  ...And thank you to those who made comments on my other posts that I haven't gotten to reply yet.

Now that I'm back, I've got a lot of catching up to do ...I have 5 books pending for review ...hoping to knock off at least a couple of those tonight. 

I've just gotten back into reading again ... I sure miss it!

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... commenting on my blog works just fine, yet I noticed on two other blogs (also blogspot) that I can't comment as their comment box doesn't even show up. So I think it's a general blogger problem?
    *fingers crossed that my blog will be spared*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that problem too in the last few weeks. I'm trying to figure out if it is browser issue or what..I think it has been happening when I use IE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been having the issue with IE the last few days, but not with Firefox. It's very annoying, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been having the SAME EXACT issue for the past week but it isn't consistent. One minute I can post, the next I can't. It really frustrates me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having the same problem too. I read somewhere that you have to remove all cookies (by completely deleting your browsing history) and then when you sign in make sure the 'stay signed in' box is NOT checked. It worked for me but I'm not sure whether this is just a temporary fix or if it works for everyone. On the blogger help section is says that they are looking into the problem. I hope this helps a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're not alone, Jinky. Blogger went thru some sort of miud-liffie and threw a lot of us into turmoil. What with power outages and Blogger's antics, I finally threw up my hands and opened a good book.

    Anyway, I'm trying to get my translation service back. Haven't a clue where it went.

    Someone suggested the comment problem could be related to being 'signed in' and to unclick the box.

    Very happy you had a lovely time with your hub!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! That unclick sign-in thing seems to do the trick.

    BTW, what is IE and Firefox? :)

    ~Kittie --hope you get our translation service back soon ...and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IE= Internet Explorer
    Firefox is a different program relatable to IE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jinky. Glad you are back. After reading a post from Bev @ My Reader's Block, who also read it from another blog, I changed my comment setting to pop-up window instead of embedded after the post, and it works. I couldn't even comment on my own blog otherwise. It's definitely weird. Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates