Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pondering the Scriptures Sunday #26

 

Today I'd like to quote a verse regarding the influence of parents:

"Train up a child in the way he should go:  and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  Proverbs 22:6

    I'm thankful for a wonderful mother who sacrificed herself to build a life for me and my siblings.  Her strength and unselfishness have been and continues to be an example to me.  I love you Mom!  You are the best!!!

    I share with you the beautiful bouquet that my son made for me.  My camera didn't do it justice.  It's absolutely darling!!

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

    P.S.  As you can see, I am alive!  I've even been doing some reading... just haven't been blogging.  I'm going to try to catch up in the next few days.  See you then.

    2 comments:

    1. Happy Mother's day. You can't beat that bouquet of love!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a fabulous bouquet. Happy Mother's day. Glad your back to blogging.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

    Template by:
    Free Blog Templates