Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 Mile Walk and Pondering the Scriptures Sunday #43

I have a lot of catching up to do.  I took the opportunity to walk with my BFF at the Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes yesterday so with that and other things, I didn't finish the banned books week posts and reads.  Hence, don't be surprise if BBW turns up this week.

By the way, my friend raised $720!  Woot, woot!!!  Sorry no pictures, I look horrible!! .. Okay, maybe for privacy too.  But the image above was my participant number that was pinned on my back.

Okay, now for the Pondering the Scriptures Sunday:

Something to consider passing along to the youth in your life:

"A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband..." Proverbs 12:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates