Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pondering the Scriptures Sunday #46

Nope, my computer isn't fixed. It's going to the computer shop tomorrow. Looks like it caught a virus and wiped out quite a chunk of my hard drive. :( ... My hubby's a dear and letting me have a moment with his computer. :)


There is this little  mansion near where I live that is situated in an odd place.  One would not think one was there.  It is hidden among somewhat deep in the midst of ordinary houses.  This got me thinking about the scripture in John that mentioned mansions...

"In my Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you."  John 14:2

Pretty cool.  I get to live in a mansion after all!  Well, at least I'm trying to be worthy to get to heaven.  :D

Let's go claim our mansion!  Hope we're neighbors so we can hang out and talk about books all day long. :)

Have a FUNtastic week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates