Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Know Me Better #13



Books You Are Dying to Read
None that I'm really dying to but one I really want to get my hands on .. The Wedding Letters by Jason F. Wright.

Foods you wish you could eat and never gain a pound
All foods!  I kid you not.

Things you have in your purse/bag/wallet now
I'd win Let's Make A Deal because I've got tons and it's not even a big purse! ... Kindle, receipts, iPod Sharpie, napkins, calendar planner, whistle, erasers, yo yo, little Lightening McQueen car, 2 wallets (credit cards, money, membership cards), keys, coupons, wipes, and more I don't remember, I'm too tired to go look.

Movies you never want to see again
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (#2 or #3??) ..I don’t remember who dragged me to see it but if it was my brother, he never picked a movie again and if it was a date, I never dated him again! :D 

Movie you watch over and over again
None ..I just don’t have the time. If I did, there would be tons but here’s a few: West Side Story, Song of Music, Star Trek:The Future Begins, Here Comes the Boom, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Battleship, etc.

**It's late and I'm tired.  Just saying.

4 comments:

  1. Love your movie you would never see again answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lightning McQueen car LOL

    Here's my KMB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest sister once forced me to watch all the freddy krueger movies when I was in the 3rd grade...to this day those are some of the only scary movies that I just can't stand no matter what!
    Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wallets. That's a good idea. I have so many cards that they're always falling out all over the place even though my wallet is huge with tons of card pockets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates