Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday #9


This week I'm grateful for my 10yo son.  I was sick this weekend and needed some rest.  He's in a good age where he can do much and there's a nice gap between he and his siblings so I was able to depend on him to watch his younger brother (4) and sister (6) while I tried to nap.  He kept them busy and even warmed themselves some snack.  It was a wonderful two hours of peace.  Thanks, my sweet Firstborn!  You were a big help!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when the kids get old enough to take care of themselves and each other, even if it's only for a little while? I'm glad you were able to get a nap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates