Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Book Loot Giddy


Last week was full of book giddiness, particularly this past Saturday.  A book came in the mail and I finally used my Barnes & Noble birthday gift card from hubby dear and bought a Nook Simple Touch and a pretty snazzy protective cover for it.  I've been having fun playing with it and filling it with books.  I'll have to show it to you later on another post, just on its own.  In the meantime, here's my loot since my last BLG post...

Won (thank you The Flashlight Reader!):

Bought (print):

For Review:

Borrowed from library:

Kindle Freebies:

1 comment:

  1. Soledad... a heart wrhenchign tale. good read. Happy to connect. Do visit www.disha-doshi.blogspot.com I am following you via #AtoZChallenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You are fabulous! :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates