This is a challenge to post every day in April (except on Sundays) blogging thematically from A to Z. Go HERE for details. My A-Z theme this year is Greek Mythology inspired by the book The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan that I recently read. Please be aware that what I write is my interpretation of my findings and may not necessarily be accurate.
Jason taming two evil bovineJason, aka Easun:
- Ancient Greek hero famous as leader of the Argonauts and their quest for the Golden Fleece.
- Son of Aeson, the rightful king of Iolcus.
- Married Medea, the sorceress.
- Appeared in various literature in the classical world of Greece and Rome, including the epic poem Argonautica and the tragedy Medea.
- In the modern world, he emerged as a character in various adaptations of his myths, such as the 1963 film Jason and the Argonauts and the 2000 TV miniseries of the same name.
- He has connections outside of the classical world, as he is seen as being the mythical founder of the city of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia.
Jason and the Argonauts 2000 - Official Movie... by golemagr
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison